by Marie Seeberger
|Abilities||Radiant squire for Order of Windrunners|
|Groups||Bridge Four, Worldsingers, Sadeas army (formerly), Kholin army|
|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
Appearance and Personality
His skin is dark brown and his hair black, and he wears no beard. He has a Bridge Four tattoo on his forehead.
Sigzil tried to kill a man and thought himself successful. It is implied that his actions were what led him to become a Bridgeman. 
He started off rather abrasive and shy, especially about his knowledge as a Worldsinger, but began to tell stories and teach others about far off places like Marabethia, Yulay, and Babatharnam.
He was formerly an apprentice of Hoid who declared him a full Worldsinger to Kaladin before leaving the war camps in Way of Kings. When Kaladin tried to talk about Hoid, Sigzil refused, so the relationship of the two obviously was not without stress.
- The Way of Kings chapter 40 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_40#
- The Way of Kings chapter 46 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_46#
- The Way of Kings chapter 43 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_43#
- Words of Radiance chapter 2 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_2#
- /r/fantasy AMA 2013
— Arcanum - 2013-04-15#
- Words of Radiance chapter 12 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_12#