|Ingredients||Flatbread, meat, sauce|
|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
The flatbread used in chouta is very thick. The meat often used in the warcamps is flangria, which is mixed with ground lavis, formed into small balls, battered and fried. The meatballs are then stuffed into the fried bread and covered with a generous amount of dark gravy. The chouta stands in Dalinar's warcamp also sell a variety that is stuffed with fried cremling claws instead of meatballs, and there may be other variations. Chouta is flavorful, but not spicy.
Lopen introduced Bridge Four to chouta. Kaladin initially thinks it looks disgusting, but Sigzil and Rock try it and enjoy it. Kaladin eventually breaks down and buys some chouta from a street vendor; he is annoyed to discover that he actually likes it. The love of chouta spreads throughout Bridge Four, and Teft, Skar, Leyten, and Drehy are all later seen eating it.
- Words of Radiance chapter 46 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_46#
- Words of Radiance chapter 18 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_18#
- Oathbringer chapter 74 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_74#
- Oathbringer chapter 46 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_46#
- Words of Radiance chapter 81 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_81#
- Oathbringer chapter 73 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_73#
- Oathbringer chapter 68 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_68#
Big Smooth (talk) 09:19, 10 July 2019 (MST)