|Abilities||Radiant squire for Order of Windrunners|
|Groups||Bridge Four, Sadeas army (formerly), Kholin army|
|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
After Kaladin heals from his time in the highstorm, he finds that Peet along with Hobber have healed enough to join in again with carrying the bridge.
When Rock suggests throwing Kaladin of a cliff, Peet wants to know what good that would do. Rocks answers: "If he has other abilities, this thing will make them come out."
Kaladin considers Peet to be quietly dependable.
During a Radiant squire training session, Kaladin assigns Peet to teach the bridgemen who aren't in First through Sixth Squad to breath in Stormlight. When Hobber uses some Stormlight to heal his legs, Drehy and Peet are the ones to help him stand for the first time. During another of the training sessions Peet trains the ten newest squires, including Lyn and Colot. When the Honorblade is stolen from Bridge Four, Peet arrives to the scene and tends to Bisig, then says that Rock should be treated by Renarin. Shortly after, Bisig regains consciousness and Peet asks him what happened.
- The Way of Kings chapter 17 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 43 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 30 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 40 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 66 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 68 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 73 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 57 #
- Oathbringer chapter 9 #
- Oathbringer chapter 28 #
- Oathbringer chapter 35 #
- Oathbringer chapter 37 #
- Oathbringer chapter 55 #
- Oathbringer interlude I-14 #
- Oathbringer chapter 121 #
- Peter Ahlstrom cameo or coincidence?
— 17th Shard forums - 2014-02-19#