When crem is ingested it can cause sickness; however, waiting a day before consumption will allow the crem to settle to the bottom and clean water can be safely drank from the top.
It is used when deworming fields to close the holes after removing worms, so that no new worms could infest the field again.
Throughout Rosharian history farmhouses are built of crembricks. Shallan Davar considers if the buildings of Kharbranth were made of crem. When the Parshendi are discovered by King Gavilar and his brother Dalinar it is observed that they made simple buildings of crem and stone.
A problem of crem is that the rainwater deposits stalagtite-like pendants of rock on the edges of roofs. Maintenance is required to clean them off regularly for avoiding roofs collapse.
Crem is used as a derogatory term, i.e. "The crem of an army." or "one cremstained mark."
- Words of Radiance chapter 81 #
- Words of Radiance chapter 45 #
- General Twitter 2014
— Arcanum - 2014-03-08#
- The Way of Kings chapter 16 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 55 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 19 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 3 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 45 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 25 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 14 #