|Groups||Bridge Four, Kholin army, King's Guard|
|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
Beld serves as a member of Bridge Four under Highprince Torol Sadeas, although he is not a slave, so he is likely due to some discretion as a soldier. He presumably fights in the Battle of the Tower with the rest of Bridge Four, although he is not mentioned by name. He is then freed from service under Sadeas when Highprince Dalinar Kholin trades his Shardblade, Oathbringer, for the freedom of the bridgemen.
Despite the fact that he has never been a slave, Beld receives the Bridge Four freedom tattoo on his forehead, comprised of the glyph for freedom, as well as the date of their freedom and the words "Bridge Four".
Beld also serves as a member of the King's Guard, protecting King Elhokar. During Szeth's first attempt on Dalinar's life at the Pinnacle, Captain Kaladin sends Beld and Hobber ahead of the main group as an advanced guard. Beld is ran through by Szeth's Honorblade and is killed instantly.
- Words of Radiance chapter 32 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_32#
- Words of Radiance chapter 2 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_2#
- The Way of Kings chapter 69 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_69#
- Words of Radiance chapter 31 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_31#
- Oathbringer chapter 118 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_118#
Chaos2651 (talk) 17:25, 16 June 2018 (MST)