|Groups||Kholinar Wall Guard|
|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
Appearance and Personality
Kaladin describes Noro as a "man with a wispy dark beard and bright, blue eyes." He is also mentioned as having a "disarming way about him." To Kaladin, Noro seems more like a "chummy merchant" than a soldier. Noro and his squad are very welcoming, and Noro is always pushing to keep his squad out of trouble, as shown by his numerous examples of shushing people when they are about to say something sensitive, such as Highmarshall Azure's 'secret' and the ardent's execution in Kholinar. That being said, Noro is very lenient about other things, such as when Kaladin preempted his authority during a Fused raid.
Aquaintance with Kaladin
Noro is the one who convinced Kaladin to sign up in the Kholinar Wall Guard, using the lure of a hot meal and welcoming behavior. He was present during each Fused raid, and also when Kaladin questioned Azure, later revealing his mission and ability to absorb Investiture. Noromin followed Kaladin into the Windblades to discover the secret that kept the Kholinar Wall Guard fed, and into Kholinar Palace to protect Kaladin during the fighting that took place in the Siege of Kholinar. He and Platoon Seven, Squad Two ultimately failed, and Noromin killed two Voidbringers Kaladin had known, Jali and Sah, before having his head split by Khen's ax.
- Oathbringer chapter 70 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_70#
- Oathbringer chapter 69 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_69#
- Oathbringer chapter 73 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_73#
- Oathbringer chapter 79 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_79#
- Oathbringer chapter 78 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_78#
- Oathbringer chapter 81 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_81#
- Oathbringer chapter 84 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_84#
It has yet to be reviewed.