|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
Appearance and Anatomy
”Knobby and about as tall as a man, they grew leaves only on their leeward sides, running down the length of the tree like rungs on a ladder, waving in the cool breeze. As Kal got close, the large, bannerlike leaves snapped up close to the trunks, making a series of whipping sounds.
Wood from the trunks of stumpweight trees is heavy and durable. It is used architecturally to make things like doors.
The sap from stumpweight trees is important in the cultivation of lavis polyps. It is mixed with lavis seeds and spread across the hills during the seasons following the weeping when the highstorms are weaker.
- The Way of Kings chapter 67 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_67#
- Words of Radiance chapter 69 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_69#
- The Way of Kings chapter 37 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_37#
- Words of Radiance chapter 27 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_27#
- The Way of Kings chapter 4 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_4#