The Coppermind has spoilers for all of Brandon's published works, now including Tress of the Emerald Sea and The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England (Secret Projects One and Two). Information about books that have not yet been released, like the other secret novels releasing in 2023 and Stormlight 5, is allowed only on meta-pages for the books themselves. For more details, see our spoiler policy. To view an earlier version of the wiki without spoilers for a book, go to the Time Machine!
by Diego López
|Abilities||Feruchemist, Shard of Harmony|
|Titles||Hero of Ages, Rabzeen, The Anamnesor, Master Vaht, Holy First Witness, The Announcer, Chief Ambassador of the New Empire, Harmony, God|
|Groups||Kelsier's crew, Venture army|
“The religions in my portfolio weren't useless after all. None of them were. They weren't all true. But they all had truth. ”—Sazed
Sazed is a Terrisman steward from Scadrial. He is part of Kelsier's crew. He is a Keeper, considered something of a rebel by the others of his kind. He is the current Vessel of the Shard Harmony.
Appearance and Personality
“People are valuable, Mistress Vin, and so—therefore—are their beliefs. ”—Sazed
Tall and long-limbed, Sazed has the build of a scholar. His arms and legs are a bit too long for his body because of a medical condition caused by his being castrated as a boy. He has a shaven head, his earlobes have been stretched out, and the ears themselves contain studs that run around their perimeter. He wears the lavish, colorful robes of a Terris steward—the garments are made of embroidered, overlapping V shapes, alternating among the three colors of his master’s house. He is soft spoken, with a higher pitch and an almost melodic accent.
When feeling confident, Sazed is a person who—without raising his voice, without seeming to make demands—can control a group and get the information he desires. He always claims that he's no leader, but he's actually a fantastic one when he puts his mind to it. His calm sense of purpose puts people at ease and makes them do as he requests.
Sazed is kindly, peaceful, and respectful, but with a smart tongue, which is unusual for a steward. As a Keeper, he has many earrings, bracelets, and bands that act as his Feruchemical metalminds. However, for a time after the death of the Lord Ruler, he has to stop wearing much of the jewelry to avoid tempting bandits. As a Keeper, he is also necessarily secretive, for the Lord Ruler has hunted them practically since the Day of Ascension itself.
He at first believes in all religions, embracing their contradictions but respecting what he considers the truth behind them all. This changes after the loss of Tindwyl, when he loses all his faith and decides to read each religion in detail in search of the true one and discard them if they have any contradiction. This leaves him hopeless, as he finds contradictions in each one. Again, this changes after his last battle in Urteau where, with the help of Spook, he finds his way back to faith. This rediscovered peace stays with him until he becomes Harmony.
Sazed enjoys researching and working on texts or engineering, and he keeps his workspace orderly and structured. As a Terris man, he has specific speech patterns that are also recognizable in the sentence constructions of Tindwyl, Kwaan, the Lord Ruler and Alendi.
Attributes and Abilities
“… When the Steel Ministry no longer holds sway—men will wish to return to the beliefs of their fathers. On that day they will look to the Keepers, and on that day we shall return to mankind his forgotten truths. ”—Sazed
A Terrisman Keeper, Sazed is a Feruchemist. This grants him the ability to store certain physical attributes inside bits of metal. His most important power is the ability to store his memories in copperminds giving him access to a huge amount of knowledge. He holds mostly the information of old and current religions. This includes five hundred and sixty-two different religions: their prayers, their beliefs, and their mythologies.
Religious rites are not the only things that Keepers store in their uncanny memories; his metalminds contain a vast wealth of information on culture, philosophy, and science. With this, Sazed has the capacity to be knowledgeable and skilled at several other things, such as healing, sanitation practices, or farming. He stores many other abilities in his metalminds that allow him to be a better help in the rebellion, his body weight in iron, his physical speed in steel, his five Senses in tin, his strength in pewter, his mental speed in zinc, his body warmth in brass, his wakefulness in bronze and his health in gold. After fighting several times with these powers, Sazed actually becomes a very good warrior.
Sazed grew up as a Terrisman and became a Keeper due to his Feruchemist abilities. He listened to another Keeper recite his entire collection of histories, facts, and stories. Sazed memorized each sentence, then shoved those memories into a coppermind for later retrieval. Sazed remembered very little of the actual experience, but so long as he had the bracers on he could draw forth any of the books or essays he wished, placing them back into his mind and gaining the ability to recollect them as crisply as when he’d first memorized them. He wasn’t content with feigned subservience and wanted to get involved in the rebellion, even if the other keeper said that was madness. He became a rebellious Terrisman, though this was still considered docile for a normal person; he wanted to be part of a change to make the world better.
The Skaa Rebellion
The only Terrisman to actively support the skaa rebellion, Sazed's main task was to gather information. He was used as messenger several times.
Sazed was Kelsier´s steward appointed to serve Lord Renoux and later Vin, whom he prepared to play the part of a noble woman. He helped her memorize the names of powerful families, practice dinners, learn conversational etiquette, memorize gossip, and learn to dance, among other things. He accompanied Vin to Luthadel balls. At the start of them he stayed as close as possible, giving advice and support, but later he moved to the steward’s dinner to gain intelligence. Afterward, he would report all the details he noticed, including the people who asked Vin to dance.
Sazed found Vin missing after she followed Kelsier to Kredik Shaw and went after her. He managed to get there just in time to retrieve her, though she was severely wounded, and he also took a book they found there. After that event, he spent most of his time translating the book, which turned out to be Alendi’s journal; at the time, he believed it was written by the Lord Ruler himself. He spent long hours in the library, poring over its pages with an uncharacteristically excited air.
Sazed was fascinated with the information from the journal, mostly with the information from his people (Terris) and with how the land looked (green). He and Vin also tried having her use some of his stored powers by burning his metals, but they found the feeling was similar to what it feels to recover information from the metal of a different Feruchemist. This was the key to understanding the immortality of the Lord Ruler.
After Kelsier’s death, Sazed continued to believe in their cause and explained to Vin and the crew that his death might have been just part of his plan. With this, he inspired Vin to return to the highly secured chamber of the palace complex. True to his vow to protect Vin, Sazed followed her. When she was captured and imprisoned, he left himself get weak, captured and beaten. He was placed in very bad shape into the cell next to her. However, he was able to use his metals to grow strong and force open the cells. He almost got her out before his strength ended, but in the end Elend came with some of his men to save them. With that support, Vin was able to find the cloak they had taken from her that contained her vials. They defeated the guards, and Sazed took Elend out into safety so Vin could go and fight the Lord Ruler.
After seeing to Elend's safety, Sazed came back for Vin. She had beaten the Lord Ruler, but had not fully killed him. The two of them heard the Lord Ruler explain that by killing him they had doomed themselves, and then Vin finally killed him with a spear.
Sazed figured out that the Lord Ruler was both a Feruchemist and an Allomancer, thereby understanding how he had kept himself young and powerful. This also explained the Terris breeding program and the Lord Ruler's hatred towards the Terris and Keepers: he had a fear that someone could gain his same powers.
The Siege of Luthadel
After the Lord Ruler's death, Sazed left Luthadel to fulfill his duty as a Keeper and spread the knowledge of the time before the Lord Ruler to the people of the Final Empire. Sazed carried the complete knowledge of the Terris people, but his specialty was religion, especially those from before the Final Empire. He went south, the direction where Kelsier thought the eleventh metal stories came from, he was frustrated not have information on it.
He saw the land was full of chaos, death, hatred, and disorder now that the Lord Ruler’s no longer patrolled those places. Sazed was disappointed to understand that the people were hoping for him to come back and didn’t understand or care enough to learn a new religion, thus he decided to teach them more practical things. After the year passed and the dispassion of the people and the rejection from his kind continued, Sazed’ started to question the results of the rebellion. He also came across mysterious deaths somehow related to the mists.
He was then found by Marsh, who led him to the Conventical of Seran where the Inquisitors had left after slaughtering all servants. He found spikes and started to ask questions on how Inquisitors were “created”. He also found the last words of Kwaan inscribed on a metal plate where he confessed to having found and later betrayed Alendi looking to avoid him from completing his quest. Sazed copied the information by marking it with charcoal and decided to go back north to pass the information.
On his way back, he found a village where the people had died inside their homes from starvation and dehydration. One surviving man explained the people did not go out scared of the mists that came during the day. They found that from the people that did go into the mists, some people fled, but some had died. Sazed got the person to a safe place and left him there hoping he could manage and left in a hurry to Luthadel, understanding that the wrongness in the world was more than bandits and chaos.
Before arriving at Luthadel, Sazed also encountered Jastes Lekal with an army of over twenty thousand Koloss. Sazed stood his ground and managed to talk his way out of the camp taking a message to Elend. His former friend wanted the atium and was ready to use his army to get it.
When Sazed finally reached Luthadel, he found the city had been sieged by two other armies (one from Cett and the other was Straff's) so the Koloss army he brought added to the complexity of the situation. He also let them know of the mists, however, this news was not fully believed.
He spent much of his time translating and studying the writings of Kwaan, comparing it to his previous knowledge and the writings in Alendi’s journal. He also supported Elend on his research to find lawful ways to keep his throne. Sazed also took the time to take care of the desperate people with no resources as well as the wounded, sick, and starving. They were at the warehouse, where Breeze used his soothing to help Tindwyl feel the need to listen and support Sazed with his studies, and they probably fell in love. Both being Keepers, their research was deep and passionate with access to much more information than anyone could have had. They found the inconsistency of Kwaans actions towards Alendi.
When he was sure that Luthadel would fall to the enemy armies and koloss, he pulled together the old crew except for Elend, Vin, and Spook, there they decided that the latter would be tricked into leaving the city before battle along with Tindwyl and Allrianne.
Just before the Battle of Luthadel and under Dockson’s command, he moved to defend the Steel Gate, which was the farthest the koloss were likely to reach and should send messengers to Keep Venture in case of attack. Tindwyl decided to stay and declared her love to Sazed just before a battle. However, as battle drew closer, his confidence flew from him, he asked to be removed from the command chain. He spotted skaa going into the city and went to them, asking to hide again. They were calling him Holy First Witness and looked up to him. Uncomfortable he kept asking them to hide but pulled in some courage and used his Feruchemy to fight a koloss, giving the order to fight. They did. His gate was the last one to fall. He fought with his men bravely, though very few survived. His gate fell around the time Vin came back so he moved back to the northern gate hoping koloss would have left by then. He found Breeze and moved the people to carry the wounded. He later went to see Vin recover the city and beat Straff’s army, she asked him to secure the city and get supplies, then left. At that moment, he decided she was the Hero of Ages.
Tindwyl died in battle, leaving Sazed to mourn her and leading him to doubt his religions. He stopped believing and entered a time of despair. In his mourning he decided to continue looking into the contradictions of the information on the well and its power, until he was attacked by Marsh. Marsh was about to kill Sazed, but by mistake gave him his metalminds, which gave him the power to battle him until rescued by Ham.
Completely torn from the last events, Sazed left Luthadel and went to the Conventical. There he realized the words of what he read had been changed and understood that only words in metal could be trusted. The last of his faith left him.
The New Empire
Sazed was named Chief Ambassador of the New Empire and was sent to King Lekal’s palace to negotiate and sign the treaty with Elend Venture, they succeeded.
A year had passed since he had lost Tindwyl and it not only hurt but he had been unable to recover his faith. He stopped wearing his copperminds and decided to study one religion at a time trying to find truth in them, but he added “Religion not true” every time he found any contradiction.
He is appointed to lead the team to control Urteau. He accepted reluctantly as he didn’t feel strong in his faith and understanding of the world. On his way he separated from the group to visit his people who now lived in the Pits of Hathsin. There he was received as a noble, with people calling him Lord or even Majesty.
His short stay was enough to understand the mists did not affect the Terris people. He also made sure important information was kept in metal. Additionally he gave them suggestions on sanitation, food, and others. The people asked him to stay and lead them, but Sazed didn’t consider himself worthy.
Urteau and last battles
Breeze and Sazed along with around 200 people reached Urteau to bring their rebellion down and find the cache to continue feeding their population. His first conversation with Quellion who ruled the city under the name “The Citizen” did receive them but made sure they understood Elend and his rule was not welcomed. They left his building but stayed in the city where they found Spook. He took them to their refuge (the Ministry Canton of Inquisition) where the "cache" was hidden, along with the water from the canals.
During his time in this city, he took time to talk to the people and find ways to bring them to good terms with Elend. It was in one of the bars he discovered they believed in a "Survivor of the Flames." During an execution, the new hero appeared and they recognized him as Spook. To avoid him getting beaten, Sazed and the others organized a riot and helped him escape. After a long time Spook finally came back to their place. He cared so much for the city and acted so confident that Sazed decided to follow him as opposed to leading. His depression had taken him to not care anymore so he believed it was the best choice. His task would be to reverse-engineer the engine that would flood the canals again.
He enjoyed this task and engrossed himself in the research of the engine, and continued to support Spook, who he grew to respect more even if he knew he was hiding something about his abilities.
Sazed finished the engineering to flood again the canals, they had everything ready, but the riots got out of hand and the city started to burn. The captive Beldre shoot coins at her guards to get out, therefore there was no one to flood the city. Sazed, Beldre, and Spook went back to it, finding the building in flames. He gave up, but Spook went into the flames and, with his last energy, pushed the mechanism and saved the city.
With Spook deeply wounded and the city saved, Sazed turned to finish his religion review and despaired as he finished the last one without the answers he was looking for. Meeting with TenSoon, who called him "the Announcer," got them talking into the realization that the first generation of kandra were Rashek's Terris companions and that his religion was not really lost. Sazed accompanied him to their homeland to speak to them. He talked all the way to meeting with the first generation. There he learned all about Ruin and Preservation, their creation of the world, and the betrayal. Finally, he understood the atium was Ruin’s body and it was all there at the Pits in the kandra Homeland.
Their prophecy also said that in the end, they would have to kill themselves by taking out their spikes and becoming mistwraiths. They called it "the Resolution." Because of this, KanPaar, a second-generation kandra, decided to betray them and take control, taking Sazed and the first generations as prisoners. TenSoon and MeLaan freed Sazed, but they all had to fight their way through. They found the first generation again and helped them regenerate. TenSoon turned against Sazed, forced by Ruin's spikes, and almost killed him, but Haddek from the first generation called for the “Resolution” and they became mistwraiths again. Sazed fully recovered his faith and believed Vin was the Hero of Ages.
He was found by Elend and Demoux. Sazed, a full believer and confident now in Vin as the Hero of Ages offered faith to continue fighting. He also showed them the atium the kandra had cared for, and they burned it for their last fight.
The Final Ascension
“I am, unfortunately, the Hero of Ages ”—Sazed’s first words as Harmony in the book left after the final Ascension
Vin defeated Ati; both died and Sazed was the one to find her lifeless body. After a moment of despair, he understood, he was the Hero of Ages. “The Hero would be rejected of his people, Sazed thought. Yet, he would save them. Not a warrior, though he would fight. Not born a king, but would become one anyway.” He took the power of both Ruin and Preservation. He used all his knowledge of religion and other information to re-craft the world, mostly how it used to be, but with some changes. He became a God; Harmony.
After the Final Ascension, the new world was created by Sazed. He also left for Spook to find the complete but lifeless bodies of Vin and Elend along with the book where he explains how it all happened.
“A very good man, Mistress. One of the best I’ve known. ”—Sazed to Vin answering if Kelsier was a good man
Sazed served Kelsier but did it willingly. He got to know Kelsier well and they had several religious and philosophical conversations. They tend to talk often of different religions, which Kelsier sometimes used to keep his spirits up.
Even after Kelsier’s death, Sazed believed in him and decided to record his stories. It is implied he knew of his plan to die to become an inspiration to finish with the Lord Ruler.
From the cognitive realm, Kelsier followed the events and was there with Sazed when he took the power. They were united thereafter.
Sazed was appointed to coach Vin to play the part of Valette Renoux, a noblewoman. He saw that her hair, makeup, and dressing were appropriate. During that time, he also offered information on religions to see if Vin would find one interesting. He accompanied her to the balls guiding her as much as possible, he also recovered and cared for her after she was severely wounded in Kredik Shaw.  He did so again after she saved Elend from assassins but ended badly wounded.
Sazed did discourage Vin to meet with Elend; he believed he followed her to annoy his family. Though later, he agreed of being wrong and believed him a good man. Sazed ended up marrying them just before the fight for Luthadel.
At the siege of Luthadel, they again joined, this time to discuss the “Deepness” and the research of the Hero of Ages. They believed to be the equivalent of their era.
After Sazed lost Tindwyl and his faith, Vin was one of the few that noticed and was concerned about his mental health.
Sazed did not trust Elend in the beginning. Though later, he agreed of being wrong and believed him a good man. He supported Elend with the law creation and was very vocal on his being a good man, good king and doing the right thing..
Sazed married him to Vin just before the fight for Luthadel.
Spook and Sazed became closer during their time at Urteau. As Sazed became more depressed, Spook took over the leadership of the crew. Sazed, even though he suspected he was getting Mistborn powers like burning pewter, grew to respect him more and more. Spook asked Sazed’s support with religion during the time he thought he could hear Kelsier. Sazed, on the other hand, was inspired by Spook to find his faith back.
“You…you’re strong like the wind. Always there, so willing to bend, but never apologetic for the times when you must be firm. ”—Tindwyl to Sazed on why she loves him
Sazed asked Tindwyl, a Terris member of the Synod, to go to Luthadel to train Elend on being a King. She thought of him as the soul of what it means to be Terris (calm, humble, careful, and respectful), but didn’t like him defying their leaders. She didn’t believe in him at first and wanted him to continue with teaching to fulfill his keeper’s duty. One day on the warehouse, she was soothed by Breeze into supporting Sazed with his work. This brought them closer and they talked to each other with fondness and eventually fell in love.
He appears to have known Hoid to some extent before his Ascension, or at least Hoid knew him.
Following his Ascension, he became more aware of Hoid, and knew that he hid from him. He has a benevolent feeling towards the man, and his confused by why, and how, he hides from him, and asks that he come openly. He respects him enough that he actively tried to help him upon request, reaching out to other Shards, and requesting all that would listen to heed his warnings. He also felt comfortable enough with him to open up about his own impotence, as a result of his conflicted natures.
He refers to Hoid as his friend.
He has a fragile relationship with Wax, with Wax being a former worshipper of him, that came to despise him and renounce his faith, and lose respect for Harmony, due to Harmony's own actions and manipulations. He also came to hate Harmony for his inaction, and the suffering his inaction has brought about on Scadrial. Even after his hatred for him waned, his desire to have nothing to do with him grew stronger.
Despite Wax's anger, Harmony continued to love him, and felt terrible for the pain that he caused him, and how his actions led him to feeling as if his life wasn't his own. He also wanted to avoid calling upon Wax again to help fight off Trell; knowing that he was happy, he didn't want to pull him back into the fold. But the fear in what destruction and domination they would bring to Scadrial, he was led to requesting his help again. He also respected his wishes to never again speak into his mind, using Marsh as a medium of communication.
He no longer will use Wax as his sword, promising that stopping the bombing of Elendel and arrival of Autonomy was his final request.
He uses Marsh as his agent in the cosmere, using him for various tasks across Scadrial. Marsh obeys his commands, and appears to hold a deep respect for him.
- He was sometimes referred as “Vaht”, apparently, the proper title for a Terrisman steward.
- Each Keeper carries several bracers like this, filled with knowledge—songs, stories, prayers, histories, and languages.
- Sazed's character was inspired by “The Mummy”. At the moment when the oily little thief character gets confronted by the mummy, and pulls out a whole pile of holy symbols. He goes through each one, praying to each god, looking for one that would help him. He was also inspired by a Buddhist monk Brandon met in Korea.
- The epigraphs in The Hero of Ages are taken from an in-world text, the Words of Founding, which was written by Sazed and use his unique style of speaking.
- Sazed wouldn't want to play video games, but would be very good at them because of his Feruchemy.
- Sazed's hair would be black if he didn't shave it.
|Succeeded by |
|Succeeded by |
|Succeeded by |
- ↑ a b c d e f g The Final Empire chapter 9Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_9#
- ↑ a b c The Hero of Ages chapter 82Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_82#
- ↑ a b c d The Final Empire chapter 8Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_8#
- ↑ a b c d The Well of Ascension chapter 4Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_4#
- ↑ a b c The Well of Ascension chapter 12Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_12#
- ↑ a b c d e f g The Final Empire chapter 22Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_22#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages Annotations
— Arcanum - 2010-03-28Cite: Arcanum-8022#
- ↑ The Final Empire chapter 11Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_11#
- ↑ a b The Hero of Ages chapter 10Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_10#
- ↑ a b The Hero of Ages chapter 75Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_75#
- ↑ a b The Well of Ascension chapter 34Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_34#
- ↑ a b c The Final Empire chapter 13Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_13#
- ↑ a b c d The Well of Ascension chapter 7Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_7#
- ↑ a b The Hero of Ages chapter 79Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_79#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 9Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_9#
- ↑ a b c The Final Empire chapter 29Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_29#
- ↑ a b c The Final Empire chapter 18Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_18#
- ↑ The Final Empire chapter 12Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_12#
- ↑ The Final Empire chapter 15Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_15#
- ↑ The Final Empire chapter 17Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_17#
- ↑ a b The Final Empire chapter 35Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_35#
- ↑ The Final Empire chapter 37Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_37#
- ↑ The Final Empire chapter 38Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_38#
- ↑ The Final Empire epilogueSummary: The Final Empire/Epilogue#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 8Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_8#
- ↑ a b The Well of Ascension chapter 15Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_15#
- ↑ a b c d The Well of Ascension chapter 23Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_23#
- ↑ a b The Well of Ascension chapter 30Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_30#
- ↑ a b The Well of Ascension chapter 36Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_36#
- ↑ a b The Well of Ascension chapter 37Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_37#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 41Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_41#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 46Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_46#
- ↑ a b c The Well of Ascension chapter 50Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_50#
- ↑ a b The Well of Ascension chapter 52Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_52#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 53Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_53#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 55Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_55#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 57Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_57#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 58Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_58#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension epilogueSummary: The Well of Ascension/Epilogue#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 4Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_4#
- ↑ a b The Hero of Ages chapter 12Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_12#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 18Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_18#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 22Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_22#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 29Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_29#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 38Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_38#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 41Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_41#
- ↑ The Final Empire chapter 46Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_46#
- ↑ a b The Hero of Ages chapter 49Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_49#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 58Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_58#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 62Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_62#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 71Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_71#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 78Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_78#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 81Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_81#
- ↑ a b The Hero of Ages epilogueSummary: The Hero of Ages/Epilogue#
- ↑ The Final Empire chapter 10Summary: The Final Empire/Chapter_10#
- ↑ Mistborn: Secret History part 6 chapter 8Summary: Mistborn: Secret History/Part_6/Chapter_8#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 40Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_40#
- ↑ a b The Well of Ascension chapter 48Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_48#
- ↑ The Well of Ascension chapter 45Summary: The Well of Ascension/Chapter_45#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 31Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_31#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages chapter 56Summary: The Hero of Ages/Chapter_56#
- ↑ Mistborn: Secret History part 2 chapter 1Summary: Mistborn: Secret History/Part_2/Chapter_1#
- ↑ a b Oathbringer chapter 53 epigraphSummary:Oathbringer/Epigraphs/Chapter_53#
- ↑ Oathbringer chapter 56 epigraphSummary:Oathbringer/Epigraphs/Chapter_56#
- ↑ Oathbringer chapter 57 epigraphSummary:Oathbringer/Epigraphs/Chapter_57#
- ↑ Rhythm of War chapter 21 epigraphSummary:Rhythm of War/Epigraphs/Chapter_21#
- ↑ Rhythm of War chapter 22 epigraphSummary:Rhythm of War/Epigraphs/Chapter_22#
- ↑ Rhythm of War chapter 30 epigraphSummary:Rhythm of War/Epigraphs/Chapter_30#
- ↑ Oathbringer chapter 55 epigraphSummary:Oathbringer/Epigraphs/Chapter_55#
- ↑ Rhythm of War chapter 28 epigraphSummary:Rhythm of War/Epigraphs/Chapter_28#
- ↑ Rhythm of War chapter 29 epigraphSummary:Rhythm of War/Epigraphs/Chapter_29#
- ↑ The Alloy of Law chapter 3Summary: The Alloy of Law/Chapter_3#
- ↑ The Bands of Mourning chapter 4Summary: The Bands of Mourning/Chapter_4#
- ↑ The Bands of Mourning chapter 28Summary: The Bands of Mourning/Chapter_28#
- ↑ a b c d The Lost Metal chapter 19Summary: The Lost Metal/Chapter_19#
- ↑ a b c The Lost Metal epilogue 7Summary: The Lost Metal/Epilogue_7#
- ↑ The Lost Metal chapter 28Summary: The Lost Metal/Chapter_28#
- ↑ Mistborn: The Final Empire Annotations
— Arcanum - 2006-11-04Cite: Arcanum-2323#
- ↑ #tweettheauthor 2009
— Arcanum - 2009-07-08Cite: Arcanum-4405#
- ↑ The Hero of Ages Annotations
— Arcanum - 2009-10-13Cite: Arcanum-7684#
- ↑ YouTube Livestream 16
— Arcanum - 2020-08-20Cite: Arcanum-14127#
- ↑ YouTube Livestream 51
— Arcanum - 2022-10-31Cite: Arcanum-16090#
|Mistborn Era 1|
The Final Empire · The Well of Ascension · The Hero of Ages
|Characters||Vin · Kelsier · Sazed · Elend Venture · Marsh · Spook · Breeze · Ham · Clubs · Dockson · Straff Venture · Zane · Ashweather Cett · Tindwyl · Allrianne Cett · TenSoon · Yomen · Quellion · The Lord Ruler · Alendi · Kwaan|
|Places||Final Empire · The Dominances · Luthadel · Kredik Shaw · Pits of Hathsin · Kandra Homeland · Urteau · Fadrex City · Tathingdwen|
|Ethnicities and Species||Skaa · Nobles · Terrismen · Inquisitors · Koloss · Kandra · Mistwraiths · Southern Scadrians|
|Organizations||Skaa rebellion · Steel Ministry · Keepers (the Synod) · Worldbringers|
|Mythology||The Deepness · Terris Prophecies · Well of Ascension|
|Era 1 books||Mistborn: The Final Empire · The Well of Ascension · The Hero of Ages |
(The Eleventh Metal · Mistborn: Secret History)
|Era 2 books||The Alloy of Law · Shadows of Self · The Bands of Mourning · The Lost Metal |
(Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania)
|Shards||Preservation · Ruin · Harmony|
|History||Classical Scadrial · Final Empire · Catacendre · Elendel · Southern Scadrian|
|Magic||Metallic Arts (Allomancy, Feruchemy, Hemalurgy) · Metalborn · Mistborn · Misting · Savant · Ferring · Twinborn · Compounding · Atium · Lerasium · Harmonium · Trellium|
|Other Media||Mistborn Adventure Game · Mistborn: Birthright · Mistborn film · Mistborn: House War|
- Pages with custom Google snippets
- Kelsier's crew
- Venture army
- Articles with spoilers
- Spoilers for Tress of the Emerald Sea
- Articles that need updates
- Update for The Lost Metal
- Articles missing information
- Articles in need of citations
- Partially complete articles
- Mistborn Era 1
- Viewpoint characters