|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
Hessi is presumably alive in current-day Roshar; she is a contemporary of Jasnah Kholin, and Shallan Davar mentions that Mythica is a recent work. Shallan tells Adolin and Kaladin about some of Hessi's controversial hypotheses in the book, noting that Mythica was poorly received and is hard to find. Hessi herself knew that aspects of Mythica would be contentious, such as her assertions that the Unmade are still alive and that Moelach is responsible for Death Rattles. Recent events have proven Hessi to be correct on a number of occasions, indicating that Hessi is a gifted researcher, as she has seemingly been able to meet the challenge of separating fact from fiction in the many tales and stories about the Unmade.
- Oathbringer chapter 77 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_77#
- Oathbringer - #Hessi's Mythica epigraphs Summary: Oathbringer/Epigraphs/#Hessi's Mythica#
- Oathbringer chapter 93 epigraph Summary: Oathbringer/Epigraphs/Chapter_93#
- Oathbringer chapter 92 epigraph Summary: Oathbringer/Epigraphs/Chapter_92#
- Oathbringer chapter 103 epigraph Summary: Oathbringer/Epigraphs/Chapter_103#
- Oathbringer chapter 90 epigraph Summary: Oathbringer/Epigraphs/Chapter_90#
It has yet to be reviewed.