by Ben McSweeney
|Featured In||The Alloy of Law|
The front page of an issue for the 4th of Doxil, 341; is spread out over four pages (at the start of chapters 3, 8, 13 and 16) of The Alloy of Law. It includes two stylized symbols for Tin in the heading. Edition 
There was also a report on the adventures of the Ironsights, a ship lost at sea for two years.
- House Tekiel Unveils The "Breaknaught"
- The Phantom Railcar (about the Vanishers)
- Is There Life Across the ocean?
- Ironeyes Sightings on the Rise!
- The Faceless Immortals Saved My Life!
- Union Leader Abandons Solidarity with Trade Union Party Members
- Feltri Proven to be Rioter!
- Horseless Carriages are a Menace!
- Briggs & Son's buy metals
- Vote Feltri!
- The Automobile is Superior to the Horse!
- Mistress Halex pain relief
- Metalurgics Allied looking for Allomancers
- Immerling Arms revolvers
- Brigs Wennington lighting
|Era 1 books||Mistborn: The Final Empire · The Well of Ascension · The Hero of Ages · (Mistborn: Secret History · The Eleventh Metal)|
|Era 2 books||The Alloy of Law · Shadows of Self · The Bands of Mourning · The Lost Metal · (Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania)|
|Shards||Preservation · Ruin · Harmony|
|History||Classical Scadrial · Final Empire · Catacendre · Elendel · Southern Scadrian|
|Magic||Metallic Arts (Allomancy, Feruchemy, Hemalurgy) · Metalborn · Mistborn · Misting · Savant · Ferring · Twinborn · Compounding · Atium · Lerasium · Ettmetal|
|Other Media||Mistborn Adventure Game · Mistborn: Birthright · Mistborn film · Mistborn: House War|