|Featured In||Mistborn (series)|
- Do more good than harm
- All truth is important
- Do not seek lust without commitment
- See strength in all flaws
- Requirement to give more than one takes
- Do not waste time worshiping Harmony
Pathians meditate for 15 minutes daily, and there is no specific prescribed posture for meditation. During this meditation, Pathians wear a single earring. If this earring is a Hemalurgic spike, it would allow occasional communication between Harmony and the Pathian.
Doing good is worship in and of itself.
The Path has no formal clergy, however there are Pathian missionaries, whose function it is to provide direction and explanation about the Path.
Pathian structures are small. They are known as sanctuaries, built to resemble the Terris huts of old, typically containing only two chairs and a loft. One of the chairs is for the visitors to the sanctuary, the other ostensibly for Harmony. Eight sides of the sanctuaries are filled by large doorways, left open to allow the mists inside.
- The Alloy of Law chapter 2 Summary: The Alloy of Law/Chapter_2#
- The Alloy of Law chapter 3 Summary: The Alloy of Law/Chapter_3#
- Shadows of Self chapter 14 Summary: Shadows of Self/Chapter_14#
- The Bands of Mourning chapter 21 Summary: The Bands of Mourning/Chapter_21#
- Shadows of Self chapter 12 Summary: Shadows of Self/Chapter_12#
|Era 1 books||Mistborn: The Final Empire · The Well of Ascension · The Hero of Ages · (Mistborn: Secret History · The Eleventh Metal)|
|Era 2 books||The Alloy of Law · Shadows of Self · The Bands of Mourning · The Lost Metal · (Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania)|
|Shards||Preservation · Ruin · Harmony|
|History||Classical Scadrial · Final Empire · Catacendre · Elendel · Southern Scadrian|
|Magic||Metallic Arts (Allomancy, Feruchemy, Hemalurgy) · Metalborn · Mistborn · Misting · Savant · Ferring · Twinborn · Compounding · Atium · Lerasium · Ettmetal|
|Other Media||Mistborn Adventure Game · Mistborn: Birthright · Mistborn film · Mistborn: House War|