|Notable Planet(s)||First of the Sun|
|Featured In||Sixth of the Dusk|
The Drominad system is a planetary system in the cosmere that contains First of the Sun. "Drominad" is referred to as a nickname; the system's official name, if one exists, is unknown. It contains seven planets and an asteroid belt.
There are four planets in the habitable zone of this system, all of which have water as the dominant feature on their surface. According to Khriss, three of them harbor "fully developed human societies," more than any other planetary system in the cosmere. In the star chart Guyn made to accompany Khriss' essay on the system, each of the system's seven planets are named using the number-based Eelakin naming convention:
- First of the Sun
- The planet closest to the sun. This is also the first planet in the system's habitable zone, and it has human life. It has one moon named First of the First. It contains at least one large landmass known as the mainland and a large number of islands that are home to the Eelakin people. Patji, an avatar of Autonomy, resides on First of the Sun, and the planet is home to a perpendicularity known as Patji's Eye. Aviar are native to the planet's Pantheon. The presence of a perpendicularity in the system is of interest to cosmere scholars.
- Second of the Sun
- This might be one of the three planets in the system which have a fully developed human societies living on it. Second of the Sun appears smaller than First of the Sun.
- Third of the Sun
- Another planet which might be inhabited by human societies within this system. It appears to be the smallest planet in the Drominad system.
- Fourth of the Sun
- This planet appears to have a ring system. It is the last planet in the Drominad system's habitable zone, and the last candidate which might harbor any fully developed human societies. Beyond the Fourth of the Sun lies an asteroid belt.
- Fifth of the Sun
- This gas giant is located after the asteroid belt. It has three moons and a ring system.
- Sixth of the Sun
- A gas giant with four moons and a ring system. Sixth of the Sun appears to be the largest planet in the Drominad system.
- Seventh of the Sun
- A gas giant with four moons.
|Shards||Ambition · Autonomy · Cultivation · Devotion · Dominion · Endowment · Harmony · Honor · Invention · Mercy · Odium · Preservation · Ruin · Valor · Whimsy · Survival Shard|
|Planets||Ashyn · Braize · First of the Sun · Nalthis · Obrodai · Roshar · Scadrial · Sel · Taldain · Threnody · Vax · Yolen|
|Terms||Adonalsium · Sliver · Splinter · Realmatic Theory · Investiture · Connection · Identity · Fortune · Intention · Initiation · Perpendicularity · Worldhopper · Spiritweb · Resonance · Axon|
|Other||Hoid · Khriss · Seventeenth Shard · Ire · Shattering · Letters · Silverlight|