|Abilities||Returned, Cognitive Shadow|
|Titles||God of Nature|
Appearance and Personality
Like many of the Returned gods, Truthcall is nearly seven feet tall with sculpted muscles and a square jaw. His defining features are his black hair and martial uniforms. His colors are maroon and silver.
He plays Tarachin every week and often uses the opportunity to make political advances. While his official duties include voting on matters of international trade, he does not think highly of the neighboring nation of Idris. Truthcall uses the weekly Tarachin meeting as an opportunity for political manipulation. According to Lightsong, this is the true purpose, and the true game, for Truthcall and his companions. He expresses an intent to pressure Siri into allowing the Hallandren to have greater access to the trade passages between their nations, however his skills of manipulation pale in comparison to Blushweaver.
Attributes and Abilities
- Aura Recognition - allows him to assess the number of Breaths a person possesses.
- Perfect Pitch
- Perfect Color Recognition - allows him to instantly and instinctively determine exact shades of colors and their hue harmonics.
- Perfect Life Sense - allows him to sense people around him.
- Agelessness - makes him immune to most toxins and physical ailments, as well as making him functionally immortal.
- In the 10th Anniversary leatherbound edition of Warbreaker Truthcall's colors were changed from maroon and white to maroon and silver.
|Characters||Vasher · Vivenna · Siri · Lightsong · Denth · Susebron · Llarimar · Bluefingers · Blushweaver · Nightblood|
|Places||Hallandren · T'Telir · Idris · Kuth · Huth · Tedradel · Court of Gods|
|Magic||Awakening · BioChromatic Breath · Drab · Heightening· Ichor-alcohol · Lifeless · Returned|
|Mythology and Lore||Endowment · Austrism · Five Scholars · Iridescent Tones · Manywar · Kalad's Phantoms|