Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page has been slated for deletion from The Coppermind.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
This is a list of all topics mentioned or seen in The Stormlight Archive.
- Shin honorific for a divinity
- root word of Adolins name, meaning 'light' Adodal and Adodan were suggestions from Ishal
- Unkalaki for spren?
- Unkalaki for a particular spren?
- Unkalaki cuss?
- aven begah
- something Ahu says to Dalinar
- a sailors curse word
- the official at a duel?
- insult relating to dun spheres?
- glories within
- a Shin curse 
- A pejorative for raw recruits.
- glyphic radicals
- Hapron Street
- the street imagined by the beggar in Kasitor
- should probably be an external redirect
- A lighteyed woman? who acts as kind of a referee and moderator at official duels. Only her word counts in the arena. She begins and ends a duel.
- That's what Lopen calls the slaves, bridgemen and such people
- "Is of the holetental. For him only," Rock told the others about Kaladin's skills Possibly refers to the Knights Radiant.
- Presumably a Shin word (meaning yet unknown). Szeth used it once. He said, "You speak like a kukori."
- A polite title used in front of the name of a married darkeyed woman, like "Mrs." in English. In this case, the word should be capitalized. It appeared several times in Kaladin's flashback chapter "The Butcher". Elhokar also used "nanha" to call Lopen's mother.
- Alethi name suffix meaning "like unto"
- makework - 46
- heavy sheltered wagons
- change redirect to subsection and bold?
- People who predict the weather
- stormwarden script
- featured on some art
- A Shin curse on those that walk on stone. Is commonly used by Szeth to merely refer to those who are not Shin.
- part of the Unkalaki term "tana'kai"? "is like a king, but more"
- A Veden honorific denoting "second son"
- "Trailman's flute" 
- a mystic oracle in Iri
- Unkalaki phrase - fourth son or younger
- Thaylen high admiral
- Vathah's grunts, Shallan learned "to interpret those, which was essential to speaking Vathahese."
- a minister of Azir, wikipedia: Vizier
- the ruling class of Azir -- make sure word is in section and bold?
- someone Shallan makes up in retort to Adolin redirect to shallan and mention in page?
- Viim cachi eko
- phrase said by Evi
- Oathbringer chapter 106#
- Oathbringer chapter 37#
- Oathbringer chapter 18#
- Oathbringer chapter 88#
- Oathbringer chapter 121#
- Oathbringer chapter 40#
- Words of Radiance chapter 31#
- Words of Radiance chapter 47#
- Words of Radiance chapter 53#
- The Way of Kings interlude I-6#
- Words of Radiance interlude I-10#
- Words of Radiance chapter 12#
- The Way of Kings interlude I-5#
- Words of Radiance chapter 56#
- The Way of Kings chapter 58#
- The Way of Kings chapter 59#
- The Way of Kings chapter 73#
- Oathbringer chapter 56#
- Words of Radiance chapter 52#
- Words of Radiance chapter 46#
- Oathbringer chapter 41#
- The Way of Kings chapter 25#
- Words of Radiance chapter 87#
- Words of Radiance chapter 43#
- Oathbringer chapter 52#
- Oathbringer chapter 122#
- The Way of Kings interlude I-9#
- Words of Radiance interlude I-12#
- The Way of Kings prologue#
- Oathbringer interlude I-1#
- Oathbringer chapter 10#
- Words of Radiance chapter 45#
- Words of Radiance chapter 61#
- The Way of Kings chapter 57#
- Oathbringer chapter 16#
- Oathbringer chapter 107#
- Words of Radiance chapter 48#
- Oathbringer chapter 21#
- Oathbringer chapter 66#
- Oathbringer chapter 120#
|Glossaries and Indices|
|Cosmere||Glossary · Numerology · History ··· Nalthis · Sel · Threnody · First of the Sun|
|Roshar||Glossary · Characters · Places · Ecology|
|Scadrial||Glossary · Characters · Places|
|Other Stories||Alcatraz · Legion · The Rithmatist · The Reckoners|