|Featured In||The Emperor's Soul|
Appearance & Personality
He is a white-haired young man with milky white skin, red eyes, faintly translucent lips and long fingers. He often wears robes and a cloak, walking with unnatural litheness.
”There are ... times when one must accept the aid of darkness in order to contain a greater darkness.
He was brought into the Rose Palace by Gaotona in order to craft wards with his Bloodsealing abilities to imprison Shai in a small room. He requested Shai's bones as his only payment. Every morning he would visit her cell to renew his mark on the door. Sometimes he arrived late which Shai noticed as a possible escape route.
He had a lover in Dzhamar who wrote him letters. The arrival of those letters woke him up in the morning, which is why he would come on time to stamp Shai. When he didn't get news from home, he drank, which caused him to arrive later to renew the spell.
When Shai escaped from the Palace, he attempted to capture her with his skeletals, but failed and was wounded by Shai.[expand]
- The name "Weedfingers" is only used once, by a Striker named Yil after finding a letter on the floor that she believes the Bloodsealer has carelessly dropped. In context, it appears likely that this is an epithet rather than the character's actual name, which is unknown.
- The Emperor's Soul - Day 57 #
- The Emperor's Soul - Day 3 #
- The Emperor's Soul - Day 5 #
- The Emperor's Soul - Day 17 #
- The Emperor's Soul - Day 76 #
- The Emperor's Soul - Day 97 #
- The Emperor's Soul - Day 98 #
It has yet to be reviewed.
|The Emperor's Soul (Sel)|
|Characters||Wan ShaiLu · Gaotona · Ashravan · Frava · Zu · Han ShuXen · Kurshina · Imperial Fool|
|Places||Rose Empire · Mulla'dil · MaiPon · Dzhamar · Ukurgi · Sogdian Forest · Rose Palace · Imperial Seat|
|Magic||Forgery · Bloodsealing · Soulstamp · Soulstone · Skeletal · Essence Mark|