Hi there, I'm Stargazer. Feel free to click " " above (or that link) and leave a message for me here; if you do, I'll reply here so as to keep all the messages together. If you'd prefer, you can also contact me on our Coppermind editors Discord server; I'm Stargazer#6905 there if you want to ping me or would feel better direct messaging me. You'll almost certainly get a faster response on Discord (since I'll get a notification on my phone), but either is fine. I'm usually in EST (or EDT between March and November due to daylight savings), but my sleep schedule's a bit of a mess so you might get responses at odd hours.
”I have the right to correct others' grammar on my talk page. I don't want it to be messy. I understand that I will not do it elsewhere, but in this case, it is my talk page we are talking about. I am not changing their edits, I am just fixing their mistakes. Express yourself, be heard! Plus, on my talk page, I am adding my new signature to my previous comments that hasn't been updated.
- Sorry, but our position is that other people have the right to leave respectful comments on your page in the manner they see fit, even if it's not grammatically correct; the record of what was actually said should be preserved. Adding your new signature is fine though.
- --Stargazer (talk) 09:09, 21 February 2020 (UTC)
Steel Inquisitor spikes
Mercy and Ambition
As a result of the edits to the Mercy article that came to the conclusion that Mercy was more likely there at the Splintering of Ambition, I changed the Ambition page to match. The Ambition page was throwing me off a bit, thanks for the clarification.
Question Regarding Edits
I recently made a small edit to Hoid's page involving adding known titles to the page. I saw that it was removed so I was just wondering if something like that is particularly problematic for the community?
I appreciate it!
- Hey, KevinNum30! So, I certainly wouldn't expect most people to know this, but one of the things we've been a little discontent about for a little while now is how long infoboxes can get on some pages. For Hoid specifically, we've kind of kept the aliases row to Wit (probably the most frequently-used one), Cephandrius (one of the oldest ones), and then a link to the Known Aliases section on the page, which lists all others. Adding a separate row of titles (and especially essentially having Wit as both an alias and a title) didn't feel quite right to me in light of that, so I merged the titles that had been missing to the list of known aliases. So, in short, no, I definitely wouldn't call anything you've done particularly problematic, I just thought it would be better placed elsewhere on the page; if you can think of any other titles or aliases that are missing, certainly go ahead and add them to that list. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions and happy editing!
- (Aside, for future reference, you can sign talk page comments like this by using four tildes like ~~~~; it just kind of helps keep conversations clear)
- --Stargazer (talk) 04:46, 11 January 2022 (UTC)
I am just writing to inquire if there is a way to unimport/delete/revert imported wob's so they go back to the old format with a red link below them. I am wondering as a great deal of wob's that were solely linked to my draft space were imported and I was keeping them unimported purposefully for the sake of organisation.--Debarra (talk) 17:19, 6 December 2022 (UTC)