|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
Jasnah was one of the best scholars on Roshar. Though Jasnah hadn't accepted somebody as ward for a longer time, Shallan convinced her to give her a try. Their relations were not easy but they thrashed it out until they found common ground. Shallan was the twelfth person to approach Jasnah in 1173.
Brightness Teshav also had a number of wards. One is present in a meeting with Dalinar Kholin in the warcamp. One is present during the Battle of Narak. Her two senior wards are present in Urithiru during the first conversation with Yanagawn. One of her wards is on duty when Tezim replies to Dalinar's missive. One was present when Azimir threaten to destroy their Oathgate.
- The Way of Kings chapter 5 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 7 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 8 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 18 #
- Words of Radiance chapter 81 #
- Oathbringer chapter 12 #
- Oathbringer chapter 24 #
- Oathbringer chapter 28 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 26 #
- The Way of Kings chapter 28 #
- Words of Radiance chapter 67 #