Arook, thanks for help on the wiki. I really appreciate it!
I have a few comments.
The subsection names are not fully standardized yet. We are currently processing those; there aren't many that have it fully there and the documentation is not at all complete. Also, the categorization documentation is already extremely out of date with the Lifeforms change (some subcategories changed and such).
Regarding the focus page, I suppose we can leave fabrials on it right now, but I'm not entirely sure about them being there. (In fact I am not even sure if the focus page should even exist, as it seems like it is more of a construct than an actual key to Investiture, but meh.) I dunno, it just seems like they are subsets of Rosharan magics and are not distinct; they replicate Surgebinding effects basically and I would not have a separate line item for that. I am curious as to what others think regarding that.
Also, regarding the Category:Silly pages, they kind of aren't meant to be taken seriously. Maybe they should be removed, but I think it's okay for now. That's why I removed your deletion on one article :)
I've directed Windrunner, the writer of the Bloodsealing article, to contact you regarding the issue with focuses.
I removed Vasher's belt as well :) You are totally right about that!
Let me or anyone else know if you have any questions, or perhaps why an edit was reversed. I really appreciate that you were adding links to articles so they had something linking to them. Thanks! -- Chaos2651 (talk) 20:05, 31 May 2015 (MDT)
- I understand about the Subsections its a lot of work that is why I decided to try and find all of the dead links For Flora & Fauna for you guys.
- Well I understand your thoughts on the focus page and I would guess that travels to my Bonds page as well. I will say this that for theory building that information could be important and they are things that exist in universe so I feel that it is something worth wile to have on the Coppermind. I understand if the admins decide that they are not.
- I look forward to talking with Windrunner about it
- As for the sillys category that is fine i just put the tags up to bring it up to you guys so I was simply looking at pages that don't have connections to them.
- I have no problem with edits getting reversed I just hope you don't mind either a questions as to why or an alternate suggestion. Arook (talk) 21:51, 31 May 2015 (MDT) Arook
- Not at all, I think I speak for everyone that we are more than happy to explain or answer questions! Thanks again! -- 22:14, 31 May 2015 (MDT)
Hey man, sorry for taking so long to get back. I just updated the Bloodseals page to something I hope is pleasing to all. I have it listed as "Forms (Bloodseals)". The parameter you tried to add, form type, isn't built into the infobox and there's no real need for it, in my mind. The reason we want it primarily as forms is because all Selish Investitures are the same system on actuality so the real unifying thing there is forms. Does that solution and explanation sound good to you? --Windrunner (talk) 22:51, 31 May 2015 (MDT)
- Ya that works I just wanted something to set it apart from the others. I'm still wondering what the other 2 systems are on that world. Thanks -- Arook (talk) 23:34, 1 June 2015 (MDT) Arook
- I found WoB that says otherwise. Any world with at least two Shards will result in a similar phenomenon. Arook (talk) 23:43, 1 June 2015 (MDT) Arook
- It is just a matter of access and would still be form based. We will see one day,until it is in a book things can change. Arook (talk) 00:10, 2 June 2015 (MDT) Arook
Hey Arook, just wanted to let you know there's no reason to put two line breaks in between paragraphs. You should only use one empty line between things.
In addition, I wanted to say that you should probably leave prose in prose form. Though I like that you added sections to the Ghostbloods article, I think you really should leave prose in, and not change things to a list format. Prose is generally always preferred, unless it is particularly necessary to be a list. For the Ghostblood article, I do not agree with lists. -- 15:36, 1 June 2015 (MDT)
- I will cut back on the spacing sorry.