From The Coppermind
by Ben McSweeney
This page or section contains spoilers for Skyward!This information has the ability to potentially ruin elements of the plot for the reader. Proceed with caution if you have not read this book.
This page needs urgent attention!It has serious flaws, such as lack of clarity; contains placeholders; or is otherwise critically incomplete.
A Starfighter is a spaceworthy fighter plane.
- boosters provide thrust
- wings provide lift
- acclivity rings provide 3D manoeuvrability
- atmospheric scoops reduce wind resistance
- GravCaps absorb g-force to enable higher accelerations
- shield igniters provide a force-field
- the light-lance can be used for grappling
- IMP can disable enemy shields
- destructors are an energy beam weapon
A number of different starfighters are in production by the machines of Igneous Cavern:
This article is a stub. Please help The Coppermind by.
Skyward · Starsight · Skyward 3 · Skyward 4
|Characters||Spensa (Spin) · Cobb · Jorgen (Jerkface) · M-Bot · Kimmalyn · FM · Rig · Hurl · Nedd · Arturo · Ironsides|
|Groups||Krell · Defiant League · Defiant Defense Force · Skyward Flight · First Citizens|
|Other||Detritus · Igneous Cavern · Alta Base · Flight School · Battle of Alta · Cytonics · Lifebuster|