|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
Sela Tales was one of the Silver Kingdoms on Roshar. It was a monarchy that claimed the Purelake, Marabethia, Babatharnam, Yulay and tiny portions of Tu Bayla and Rira as part of its territory.
The Oathgate within Sela Tales was located within Panatham. The monarchy of Sela Tales wrote in Dawnchant, the script of the Silver Kingdoms, though the people spoke an ancient form of the Selay language. At least one large, stone fortress located on the Purelake was maintained by Sela Tales. Several sets of Shardblades and Shardplate remain under the ownership of the Selay.
The Selay people have distinctive ripple patterns on their skin.
- Map of Silver Kingdoms
- Oathbringer interlude I-1 Summary: Oathbringer/Interlude_I-1#
- Map of Roshar
- Oathbringer chapter 107 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_107#
- Map of Oathgate Locations
- Oathbringer interlude I-2 Summary: Oathbringer/Interlude_I-2#
- Words of Radiance chapter 4 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_4#
- The Way of Kings chapter 23 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_23#
- The Way of Kings chapter 52 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_52#
- The Way of Kings interlude I-6 Summary: The Way of Kings/Interlude_I-6#
Jofwu (talk) 19:22, 31 March 2019 (MST)