|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
The Rosharan year is 500 days long and ends with a four week period of rain known as the Weeping. Midpeace occurs at the midpoint between Weepings. Highstorms occur more frequently as Midpeace approaches and after it ends, but they do not occur at all during Midpeace. Although the exact duration of Midpeace is not mentioned, it is the longest sustained period on Roshar without rain; since "natural" storms that are not highstorms or the Everstorm are rare, many rivers typically dry up by the end of Midpeace.
Residents of Roshar use the fair weather of Midpeace to celebrate and travel. Alethkar, Jah Keved, and possibly other nations hold outdoor festivals known as Middlefest Fairs. Yokska mentions traveling to Liafor during Midpeace to see the latest fashion trends.
- Words of Radiance chapter 45 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_45#
- Words of Radiance chapter 46 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_46#
- Words of Radiance chapter 76 Summary: Words of Radiance/Chapter_76#
- JordanCon 2018
— Arcanum - 2009-04-21#
- Shadows of Self San Diego signing
— Arcanum - 2015-10-08#
- Oathbringer chapter 58 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_58#
- The Way of Kings chapter 44 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_44#
- Oathbringer chapter 69 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_69#
It has yet to be reviewed.