|Featured In||The Stormlight Archive|
May's father includes her in a lot of politically important events and meetings. She is present when Sadeas' dead body is found, and is later invited to Dalinar's and Navani's wedding. Afterwards, she's part of Dalinar's diplomatic team alongside her father, Navani, Kalami and Teshav Khal, although during the negotiations, she is mostly an observer.
Following the death of Vedekar Perel, May is sent by her father - by then, named the Highprince of Information - to question is family and associates. As a result of her participation in the investigation, she later suggests implementing laws to limit movement around the tower. She also participates in scientific discussions with scholars and ardents regarding the functioning of Urithiru.
- Oathbringer chapter 19 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_19#
- Oathbringer chapter 2 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_2#
- Oathbringer chapter 4 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_4#
- Oathbringer chapter 12 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_12#
- Oathbringer chapter 13 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_13#
- Oathbringer chapter 15 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_15#
- Oathbringer chapter 44 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_44#
- Oathbringer chapter 86 Summary: Oathbringer/Chapter_86#
It has yet to be reviewed.