|Featured In||Stormlight Archive|
A master-servant is a Vorin profession that can be held by darkeyed citizens of the second nahn. They are hired to work for well off lighteyes and attend to their needs. They perform a number of duties including, but not limited to, fetching refreshments and meals, delivering messages, and staffing events and institutions. A variety of hand signals can be used to indicate to the master-servant what task is required, or simply to request assistance.
The standard uniform for a master-servant includes a crisp white shirt with an emblem over the breast and either black pants or a black skirt. Those with long hair will often wear it bound. Master-servants in training have an all black uniform and there is no emblem on their shirts. The refined manner in which they act is a point of pride for most master-servants, though this attitude is mocked by those of other classes.
- The Way of Kings chapter 3 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_3#
- Words of Radiance prologue Summary: Words of Radiance/Prologue#
- The Way of Kings chapter 54 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_54#
- The Way of Kings chapter 7 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_7#
- The Way of Kings chapter 8 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_8#
- The Way of Kings chapter 39 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_39#
- The Way of Kings chapter 71 Summary: The Way of Kings/Chapter_71#