From The Coppermind
This is a link to various help files, policies, and guides as they become available.
New Editor's Guide
Don't know where to start? This is for you!
- Getting Started - create an account and learn how to get around
- Guidelines - rules of thumb for style, structure, layout, and etiquette
- Markup Basics - how to make your edits look right
- References & Citations - how to cite your sources
- Images - how to upload and add images
- Categories - what categories are and how to use them
- Templates - what templates are and how to use them
- What now? - where to get more help and what to do next
More Help Pages
- Style Guide, for information on writing conventions, capitalization, and other guidelines for the Coppermind)
- Editing and Wiki Syntax, for help with typesetting potentially unfamiliar wiki syntax.
- Categorization, for info on categories and the category hierarchy.
- Article structure, for standard article formats and headers.
- Discussion, for info on how to participate in talk pages.
- Speculation, for when it is appropriate to add speculation to an article, and how to do it properly.
- Namespaces, for the basics on how pages are organized into namespaces