|Featured In||The Reckoners|
”After all, the Bucket Book was sacred. A ledger of true excellence. A list of impossible feats that saluted both Hershel and me in notarized record.—Jax
The Bucket Book is a book of several hundred challenges that Jax and Hershel are racing to complete. Each time one of the two completes a challenge, they write their initials next to it, and get a point. They are both competing to have the most points. The small notebook has a worn black cover, and the lettering is barely legible.
- #7: Throw a person a distance of over 9 feet.
- #31: Break the sound barrier without use of vehicular power.
- #97: Take down a bear without using a bullet or blade.
- #111: Rip a phone book in half.
- #170: Evel Knievel your way through a window without splattering against a wall.
- #171: Make it back alive.
Steelheart · (Mitosis) · Firefight · Calamity
|Characters||David Charleston · Megan Tarash · Jonathan Phaedrus|
|Places||Newcago · Babilar · Ildithia|
|Reckoners||Abraham · Cody · Exel · Mizzy · Tia · Valentine · Sam|
|Epics||Calamity · Conflux · Faultline · Firefight · Fortuity · Nightwielder · Obliteration · Regalia · Steelheart · Loophole|
|Other||Faithful · Coven · Great Transfersion|