Alloy of Law (rule book)
The Coppermind has spoilers for all of Brandon's published works, now including Yumi and the Nightmare Painter, The Sunlit Man, and Defiant. Information about books that have not yet been released, like Stormlight 5, is allowed only on meta-pages for the books themselves. For more details, see our spoiler policy. To view an earlier version of the wiki without spoilers for a book, go to the Time Machine!
|Alloy of Law|
|Released||August 3, 2014|
Secure your vials and strap on your six-guns!
It's 300 years after the fall of the Lord Ruler. The Final Empire is a distant memory, and the heroes who brought it down are legend. The rebels and thieving crews of old have been replaced with gunslingers, bounty hunters, shysters, and lawkeepers, and around every corner is a land of wild adventure, unlimited opportunity, ancient mystery, and ever-present danger.
This is The Alloy of Law.
Alloy of Law is a core supplement for the Mistborn Adventure Game, letting you and your friends leap headlong into the thrilling world of the fourth book in Brandon Sanderson's best-selling Mistborn series. Inside you'll find a wealth of new world information, game rules, and advice for setting your game during this all-new era, including:
- An exclusive original story from Mistborn creator, Brandon Sanderson!
- A comprehensive overview of the people, society, and history of the remade Scadrial, with new information not seen in the novel
- Updated character and Crew creation. Play a metalmind-slinging Ferring, one of the powerful koloss-blooded, or a Twinborn — master of Allomancy and Feruchemy alike
- Magic of The Alloy of Law era, including updates for all three Metallic Arts and rules for the godlike power of Compounding
- Rules for technology, guns, and gunplay — with a magical twist
- A gazetteer of the towns, cities, and key locations of the Elendel Basin and Roughs
- An exploration of the faiths, politics, and secrets of The Alloy of Law… and beyond
- Advice and inspiration for Narrators on running campaigns in The Alloy of Law era
- A rogues’ gallery of noted personalities in the era, including novel heroes Wax, Wayne, and Marasi
|Mistborn Adventure Game|
|Rule books||Mistborn Adventure Game · Terris: Wrought of Copper · Alloy of Law · Skaa: Tin & Ash · Alloy of Law: Masks of the Past|
|Extra stories||The Eleventh Metal · A House of Ashes · Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania|
|Era 1 books||Mistborn: The Final Empire · The Well of Ascension · The Hero of Ages |
(The Eleventh Metal · Mistborn: Secret History)
|Era 2 books||The Alloy of Law · Shadows of Self · The Bands of Mourning · The Lost Metal |
(Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania)
|Shards||Preservation · Ruin · Harmony|
|History||Classical Scadrial · Final Empire · Catacendre · Elendel · Southern Scadrian|
|Magic||Metallic Arts (Allomancy, Feruchemy, Hemalurgy) · Metalborn · Mistborn · Misting · Savant · Ferring · Twinborn · Compounding · Atium · Lerasium · Harmonium · Trellium|
|Other Media||Mistborn Adventure Game · Mistborn: Birthright · Mistborn film · Mistborn: House War|