|Abilities||Returned, Cognitive Shadow|
|Titles||Goddess of Matrons and Families|
”Oh of course. We wouldn't want to let something as simple as the pains of our people to interfere with our leisure time. Why am I even talking to you?"— Allmother to Lightsong 
Appearance and Personality
She appears old, with white hair and a wrinkled face, and is, in fact, the eldest of the gods in bodily age. She is also stocky for a goddess. Allmother tries to emulate the Returned of old by not simply answering petitioners with a yes or no, but rather helping them to the extent of her abilities. This is in part because she fears to lose her worshipers, and, consequently her access to Breaths. She keeps to herself and doesn't attend many court assemblies or listen to debates.
She was one of the four Returned in possession of Lifeless commands and is the goddess of matrons and families. Her core security phrase was "Verdant Bells." however she gave this code to Lightsong who changed it to Red Panther.
Blushweaver attempts to find out Allmother's Command for the Lifeless, to further her control over the Lifeless armies. Allmother refuses to give her security phrase to Blushweaver  and later even refuses to speak to her.
Despite her dislike of Lightsong, she eventually agrees to meet with him after he releases a lifeless squirrel into her palace to cause havoc. She refuses to simply accept him giving her his Command and ultimately tells him her security phrase, because of the regard Calmseer held him in and also to force him to action.
Attributes and Abilities
- Aura Recognition - allows her to assess the number of Breaths a person possesses.
- Perfect Pitch
- Perfect Color Recognition - allows her to instantly and instinctively determine exact shades of colors and their hue harmonics.
- Perfect Life Sense - allows her to sense people around him.
- Agelessness - makes her immune to most toxins and physical ailments, as well as making her functionally immortal.
She considered Calmseer her example and hated Lightsong "violently". 
”Once, the Returned didn't just listen to petitions and say yes or no. They would take the time to hear each person who came to them, then seek to help them as best they could— Allmother.
- Warbreaker chapter 34 Summary: Warbreaker/Chapter_34#
- Warbreaker chapter 42 Summary: Warbreaker/Chapter_42#
- Warbreaker chapter 30 Summary: Warbreaker/Chapter_30#
- Warbreaker chapter 47 Summary: Warbreaker/Chapter_47#
- Warbreaker chapter 26 Summary: Warbreaker/Chapter_26#
- Warbreaker chapter 38 Summary: Warbreaker/Chapter_38#
It has yet to be reviewed.
|Characters||Vasher · Vivenna · Siri · Lightsong · Denth · Susebron · Llarimar · Bluefingers · Blushweaver · Nightblood|
|Places||Hallandren · T'Telir · Idris · Kuth · Huth · Tedradel · Court of Gods|
|Magic||Awakening · BioChromatic Breath · Command · Drab · Heightening· Ichor-alcohol · Lifeless · Returned|
|Mythology and Lore||Endowment · Austrism · Five Scholars · Iridescent Tones · Manywar · Kalad's Phantoms|