Hey everyone, I am Eric, an administrator on 17th Shard. I'm the site's webmaster (though now Joe webmasters the wiki), its forum admin, a Mistborn RPG admin, and, as what matters on the Coppermind, a Coppermind admin. I get around, I guess.
On the wiki, my expertise centers in Cosmere stuff, as well as Final Empire era Mistborn stuff. I know a lot of other things, but that's what gets me excited; cosmere especially. There's a reason I spent a crapton of time writing that Shard article (Hint: It's my insanity).Subpages:
 My To-do List
- Finish Allomancy
- Do Jindo
- Lord Ruler
- Edit the Shard article for the 17S Q&A info. (All Shards have the same power level, they are the most powerful entities in the cosmere)
- All shards have same power level
- Most powerful entities in the cosmere
- Add an article on subtle forces.
- Rewrite all Shard pages
- Adonalsium. Scary how many people to link this.
- Add info on the intent article, since Principle of Intent is explicitly canonical
- Realmatic Theory article (someday...)
- Generally complete everything in the Cosmere navbox and make it better.
- Do stuff with the unpublished works page. Generally get all the top viewed articles done.
- Lerasium article. Include info about lerasium's burn effect, how it can override spiritual DNA, and a note on its proper capitalization.
 New Articles
- T'Telir map
- Categorization Guide and new categories. Need to make some choices on high level categories and some conventions.
- Complete articles. Goal is to have below 50% stubs before Stormlight.