The Way of Kings Prime
From The Coppermind
|The Way of Kings Prime|
Differences from the published version
- Kaladin was known as "Merin"
- Kaladin accepts the Shards at the beginning of the novel, instead of refusing them, and the story is about him becoming a Shardbearer.
- Jasnah Kholin was also a main view-point character
- Vasher made an appearance
- Shallan did not exist
- Spren were not a part of Roshar yet
- In the original The Way of Kings Prime the Diagram was written by Renarin Kholin.[Citation needed]
- A sequence of six chapters from The Way of Kings Prime is included in the Altered Perceptions Anthology.
This article is still missing information. Please help The Coppermind by.